WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A DOMAIN NAME
- 1.Best Site To Start A blog For Free
- 2.HOW TO START A BLOG TO MAKE MONEY
- 3.WHAT IS BETTER BLOGGER OR WORDPRESS
- 4.FREE KEYWORD RESEARCH TOOL
- After choosing a better platform it is very important to know about the domain .
- … so In this post, i will tell you about DOMAIN and their some important information like……
1.what is the purpose of a domain
- 2.how to pick a domain
- 3.buy domain name
- 4.register a domain
- 5. long domain names
6.choosing a domain name for a blog
7.full domain name
8. what separates the components of a domain
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE DOMAIN NAMES
- Basically, Domain represents the IP address resources. It is nothing but the identity of an internet network. it is very difficult to remember the typical IP addresses so to reduce the complexity of IP addresses it is easy to remember domain names.Domain names are produced by rules or procedure of Domain name system(DNS).
The main purpose of the domain is to hold the IP address to access the particular information related to Domain system.
FOR EXAMPLE: if my web internet protocol address is 192.168.121.1
and someone asks me to visit my website and I tell him that my IP is 192.168.121.1 then he will have to remember these numeric numbers and we know that it is very difficult to memorize these numeric values so we develop domain names to memorize these IP addresses instead of numeric numbers.
DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM (DNS)
basically, DNS is a naming system of computers or services, and any other device that is connected to the internet. It provides the name services to the server.it translates the domain into corresponding IP addresses.
- There is also an important term to discuss domain name space.
DOMAIN NAME SPACE
As the name indicates that domain space is a type of space to authorized the domain registrars through which domain names are registered. domain name space is a top level development and authorized by ICANN (internet corporation for assigned names and numbers). Domain space consist of a group of domain names and each of group contains information of the corresponding domain.
working of the DNS (domain server)working of the DNS can easily be understood by the following the schematic
Buy this reference book: