Today’s post is something about Google Adsense Issues faced by newbie bloggers( or Publishers).I am publishing this Guide Because When I Joined Adsense Ad network.I also realized Some basic Adsense problems like Login Issue, Adsense Account type Issue, PIN Verification Problem or Many others.I am Sure you will have also facing the Same problems.If It is Right, then you are at the right place.here in this post I will try to include all the Issues that you must have faced as an Adsense publisher.
The Questions that are rolling inside your mind or (Publisher’s Mind regarding Adsense problems)
- Why am I unable to Login to Adsense?
- How Can I Change my Adsense Login email Address?
- Is It possible to change the Country in Adsense Account?
- Am I able to Change My password, if yes Then how?
- How Can I Open another Adsense Account?
- Can I Change my account type?
These all are the basic Issues of Adsense that you Should Know very well.Let Me give you the Solutions of these Questions.
Why am I unable to Login to Adsense?
Sometimes publishers face this problem.they are Unable to Login to their Adsense Accounts.but you can easily Solve this Issue by Simply Using the Troubleshooting Tool of Adsense.This tool lets you allow to rectify all the General or basic Issues regarding Adsense.
Before Using this Tool You need to First Sign out your all Google Accounts.After that, This troubleshooter requires two Important Things.
- Activate The Cookies & SSL(Security Socket Layer).
- Clean your Cache File from your Browser.
If you Know that how to Activate The Cookies & SSL in your Browser then it’s ok but if you don’t know then please follow these Instructions.
For Google Chrome:-
- Open your Google Chrome Browser and Click on This icon at the upper Right Corner of your browser> Settings > Show Advanced Settings
- After Clicking on Show Advanced Settings go ahead in Privacy Section and Click on Content Settings > Cookies.Select the Option Allow Local Data To be Set and click on Done.
How To Clean Browser Cache:-
- Switch to your Google Chrome Browser and repeat the first step that I have earlier written.
- After Reaching the Privacy Panel Click on Clear Browser Data button and Select the option “The beginning of the Time“.you have obliterated your all the time from the beginning of the time.
- Click on Done.
After Doing So, you are at the position to Use the Adsense Troubleshoot tool to fix your Login Issue.This tool Lists some error Massages that you have seen on your Google Adsense Login Console.Some of them are:-
- The Email and Password that you have Entered do not match with results.
- Your Adsense Account is Not Active.
- Google does not recognize your Email address.
- Your Adsense Account has been Disabled.(Make Sure Before Clicking on this option you have checked your Gmail Inbox to ensure that you have not been found any Message from google Adsense regard to disabling your account )
- your AdSense account is not fully approved by Adsense.
If you find any of them then you need to Select it and after that, troubleshooter Ask you some Questions related to your Issue.you have to answer these questions and troubleshooter automatically Sort your problem and Solve it.
Can I Change my Adsense Login email Address
This is also one of the most Common Adsense Issue recognized by newbie bloggers.As a Publisher, it is your responsibility to choose a very valid Email Address.if your google Account is Gmail then you are not able to Update your Adsense login or Email Address.but for other email addresses you can fix this google Adsense Issue.
- Switch to your Adsense Account.
- Go to Setting at the Left-hand Side in the navigation.
- Click on Personal Settings and go to Edit in google Account.After this Adsense guide you accordingly.
Is It possible to change the payment address in Adsense Account
This issue is also faced by many publishers.but Yes, it is possible to change your payment address in Adsense.
- Open your Adsense Account.
- Go to Setting and Click on Payments.
- Click on Manage Settings >
- Now here put your New Address and click Save Button.
Is It possible to change the Payment Country in Adsense Account
You Can not Change your Adsense Payment Country.but if you want to change your Country then you need to Cancel your Current Account and then again apply for new Adsense Account with new email Address.
Am I able to Change My Adsense Account password, if yes Then how
This is very rare Problem face by publishers but if you want to change your Adsense password.you need to follow some steps.
- first, you need to go to your account and click on Settings > Personal Settings > Edit Password in Google Adsense.
How Can I Open another Adsense Account
Most of the time newbie Bloggers or publishers find this issue with the Adsense Account.they are unable to open another account because Adsense does not allow any publisher or blogger to make another account with the same existing Email address and website (or property).if he want to make another Adsense Account then he needs another new email and website then only he can make another account.before that he also needs to cancel his existing Adsense account.
Can I Change my account type
This is also an important basic Adsense Account issue out of all the Google Adsense Issues.but you can not change your Adsense account type(individual & Business).there is no any difference between Individual and business account. All the terms and policies are Similar for both types of Account. So I believe you don’t need to change your Account type.
however, there are many other problems regarding Adsense.But I believe that most of the Issues I have Covered here.if you have any other google Adsense issues then you can split here. If I found this is important for beginners then I definitely include it in my post.
If you find this post useful then do share on facebook and twitter or any other social Media.