I am 100% Sure That If You Are Doing Blogging Then You May Have Definitely Heard About Google Adsense.This Is a Great Place For Beginners To Convert Their Traffic Into Money.
Today’s Topic Is Very Much Important For The Beginners.Most of you Want To Put Ads on Your WordPress Website or Blog.It Is Very Easy To Put Adsense Ads On WordPress Blog.I Have Already Discussed How To Configure Adsense Ads On Blogspot Blog.But If You Want To Configure Adsense Ads On WordPress Blog Then You Can Easily Do That.
How Can I Put Adsense Ads on WordPress Blog
To Put Ads On WordPress First You need To Sign Up For Google Adsense.Before Applying For Adsense You have to Fulfill The Google Adsense Basic Eligibility.
Adsense Basic Eligibility:
- You Should Have a Website or Youtube Channel.
- Your Min age Should be 18 Years.
- Your Website should Comply Adsense Program Policies.
- Your Website Should Be Old At Least 6 Months.
Once You Meet all the Requirements you will be Able To Sign Up For Adsense. After Signing Up You have To Follow Same Steps That I have been already discussed in my earlier Post.If You Have Missed This Post, Then please Checkout it Here: How To Configure Adsense Ads On Blogspot Blog. After Reading This Guide You Are At The Position To Follow The Whole Process.
Now Your Adsense Application Process Is Almost Completed.After 7 to 10 Hours You will Receive an Email From Adsense Team.In This Email, you will let you know whether Your Adsense Application Is Accepted or Not.If You Have Received an Adsense Approval Then You Are Ready To Put Google Ads on WordPress Blog.
Now Let Get Started:-
There Are Two Possible Ways To Put Ads On WordPress.
- Paste Ad Code Manually
- Use Some Smart WordPress Plugins To Put Ads.
Paste Ad Code Manually
This Is an Alternative Way for all the ad Networks.However, This Is Easy But Little Bit Boring Because You have to Follow Couple Of Steps to Do That.
- Switch To Your Google Adsense Account.
- Go to My ads > New Ad Unit.
- After Clicking On New Ad Unit You Will See The Following Page.Here You Have To Put Your Ad Unit Name That You Want.For Example Sidebar Display & Text.I Suggest that You Choose Responsive Size of The ad.
Next Option You Will See Ad Type.Here You Can Choose Your Type Of Ad.There Are Basically Three Types Of Ads.First Is Text & Display Ads, Second Is Display Ad Type & Third One Is Text Ads Only.Let Me Explain These ads One By One.
- Text & Display Ads: These Types Of ads are Mostly Recommended by Adsense.So You Can Always Use These Ads.These Ads are Basically the Combination of Graphic Image and Text Link.
- Display Ads: These Ads are the Graphical Ads.
- Text Links Ads: These are Something Look Like a Hyperlink.
For More Information About Ads Types Please Read The Official Google Adsense Guide: Customize Your Ads
- Further Option is about Text Ad Style. Here Adsense Let You Allow To Customize Your Ad Style.So it’s Your Choice To Customize Your Ads.
- After That, There are Two Other Options First Is Custom Ads and Second One Is Backups Ads.You Don’t Need To Do Anything Here. For More Information (Related Guides: Custom Ads & Backups Ads)
- Now Click On Save & Get Code Button.As You Click On This Button You Will Find This Adsense Ad Code Popup.This Ad Popup Let You Allow You To Copy Your Ad Code.
- Once You Copy Your Ad Code. After That, You Need To Switch To Your WordPress Dashboard>Then Click On Appearance>Widgets.
- Inside Widgets Option You have To Select a Text Widget.Now Paste Your Adsense Ad Code.
- Now The Last Step, You Need To Click On Save Button And Wait for a Few Moment Your Google Ads Will Start Visible On Your WordPress Blog Or Website.
- If You Want To Put Your Adsense Ads Inside The Post Then You Can Paste Your Ad Code Inside The WordPress > Edit The Post >Click On Text Button at the Right above Corner Of The Post Edit.Now Paste Your Code Anywhere You Want.But Remember One Thing That You Do Not Put Your Ad Code Inside The Tag.Only Put Your Code After Closing The Tags. Tags May Span, Script, Img etc.
Use Some Smart WordPress Plugins To Put Ads
WordPress Plugins Allow You To Put Adsense Ad Code On Your Blog.Here I Will Give a List Of Popular Adsense Ad Plugins.So That You Can Easily Place Your Adsense Ad Code On your Website.
- Google Adsense WordPress Plugin
- Ad Injection
- Advance Ads
- Easy Plugin For Adsense
Google Adsense WordPress Plugin
This Is Most Popular Adsense Ad Plugin.This Is Official Plugin Introduced By Google Adsense.It Does Not Require Any Manual Ad Code Insertion.You Have To Simply Install This Plugin and Connect your Actual Adsense Account With It.
Once You Have Connected Your Adsense Account All the Information Related To Your Adsense Account will Be Imported To Your Adsense Plugin.Now You Can Easily Use this Plugin.Just Go Ahead and Choose favorable Place Where You Want To Place Your Adsense Ad Code and Click Ok.
Ad Injection WordPress Plugin
This Adsense Plugin Is also Very Popular.It Can be For All Advert Insertion Like Adsense Ads, Amazon Affiliate Link Insertion, TradeDoubler, Click Bank etc.
This Plugin Comes With Several Features
- Automatic Ad Insertion Within The Post Or Paragraph.
- You Can Set Number Of Ads According To Post Length.
- Place Google Ads Only on your Old Posts.
- You Can Also Set Your Ads According To Your Category, Post ID, Tags etc.
- Block Your Ads From Some Ip Addresses.
Advance Ads WordPress Plugin
This Adsense Plugin Also Has Tons Of Features.It Is Also Support For Adsense, Ad Injection, Ad Rotation & Ad Widgets.
Easy Plugin For Adsense
This Plugin is Mostly Use For Google Adsense.With The Help Of This Plugin, You Can Put Your Ads Within The Post, Sidebar.
Smart Method for adding ads
There is another Smart way to Put your google ads on WordPress blog.You need to Add a very little bit of code inside your function.php file.Make sure before editing the function .php file backup your existing file so that you can fairly access it.
Just go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Appearance > Editor. Choose function.php file and create following function.
return ‘Put your AdSense code here’
add_shortcode(‘adsToAppearHere ‘ , ‘ myadsensecode ‘);
Add this code at the end of your function.php file.then click to Update.Now you have almost done you only need to go to your post edit and click on Text put the following short script.
Now please note that in your AdSense code if you find new format of your ad code something like in double quotes <ins class=“adsbygoogle” then use the code that I have given above.but if you find the single quote (<ins class=’adsbygoogle’) then use the following code:-
return “Put your AdSense code here”
add_shortcode(‘adsToAppearHere ‘ , ‘ myadsensecode ‘);
You can also replace the adsToAppearHere with anything that you want.
After updating your function.php file you need to only copy the adsToAppearHere and put it into the  bracket.so that it will look like [adsToAppearHere].Now here this is your code that you need to put inside your post anywhere you want.
You can also watch this video to do the same.this is a great video made by Rank Ya.
The Last Conclusion Of This Lesson Is That If You Have a Very Large Number Of Blog Posts Then WordPress Plugin Is a Great Way To Manage Your Ads.All The Plugins That I Have Discussed Here are Good.At this Time I Am Using Google Adsense Plugin To Put Ads On WordPress Blog.
If you find this post helpful then please do share on facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. If you have any query regarding this topic then let it drop into the comment box.I will answer it within 24 hours.