Hello, friends today I am going to discuss the google Adsense earning. Most of the time I find the same query on Quora that How much can I earn from AdSense per 1000 page views or something like . so today I am going to give you a methodology to calculate the google Adsense earning.
I am taking a simple example to apply the methodology.
However, cpc is depended upon the several facts:
- Keyword that you are using in your blog post: what are the specification of your keyword like if you are using high paying keyword then you can get high CPC
- Targeting country: If you are targeting those countries where high paying keywords ads are available. then you can get high CPC then other.
- Ad placement: Placement of the ads also matters. if you place ads in the header area or sidebar. then it will be beneficial to you.
- the size of your ads: Size of the ad also make your ads revenue high.
It is very hard to figure out the exact earning from google Adsense. before I give to any figure about your google Adsense earning. I want to make some assumptions:
- I am assuming your ads impression revenue is approximate = 0.0005$
- I am also assuming that you have put 3 ads per page ( so this make 3 ad impression per page )
- your approximated CPC is 0.10$
- your ctr (CTR%= (50/ 3000) * 100) is 1.66% .
- you have told me that your page view is 1000 so you get (1000*3) 3000 ad impression.
- Now suppose that you get 5 clicks per 100 page. so a number of total clicks are 50.
Now let me allow to do some calculations:-
Total ads impression = 3000
Single ad impression revenue : 0 .0005$
Total ad clicks = 50
Cost per Click : 0.10$
Your Estimate Earning is ~ ~ 3000*0.0005 + 50*.10 = 1.5 + 5 = 6.5$
According to my calculation, you can get approximately 6.5$. but if you have different data like CPC, ad impression revenue then you can put these value in the following formula:-
Your approximate google adsense earning : (Total ads impression * approximate ad impression revenue) + total valid clicks * avg CPC )
If you are getting trouble to understand my above guide. then you can read these guides to make it easier.
You can earn Much more than 6.5 $. this is not the exact estimation. But this is not the wrong way to calculate the approximate google Adsense earnings.
He Started His Blogging Career out of Passion. But now it has Became Passion For him.
Latest posts by shailesh shakya (see all)
- How Can I Increase CTR by Using Compelling SEO Meta Description - February 24, 2017
- build your own professional blog on wordpress within 5 minutes - February 18, 2017
- About Me: Behind The Beginners Blog - February 15, 2017