Hello, friends today I am going to discuss the google Adsense earning. Most of the time I find the same query on Quora that How much can I earn from AdSense per 1000 page views or something like . so today I am going to give you a methodology to calculate the google Adsense earning.
I am taking a simple example to apply the methodology.
However, CPC is depended upon the several facts:
- Keyword that you are using in your blog post: what are the specification of your keyword like if you are using high paying keyword then you can get high CPC
- Targeting country: If you are targeting those countries where high paying keywords ads are available. then you can get high CPC then other.
- Ad placement: Placement of the ads also matters. if you place ads in the header area or sidebar. then it will be beneficial to you.
- the size of your ads: Size of the ad also make your ads revenue high.
It is very hard to figure out the exact earning from google Adsense. before I give to any figure about your google Adsense earning. I want to make some assumptions:
- I am assuming your ads impression revenue is approximate = 0.0005$ or CPM=0.5$
- I am also assuming that you have put 3 ads per page ( so this make 3 ad impression per page )
- your approximated CPC is 0.10$
- your CTR (CTR%= (50/ 3000) * 100) is 1.66% .
- you have told me that your page view is 1000 so you get (1000*3) 3000 ad impression.
- Now suppose that you get 5 clicks per 100 page. so a number of total clicks are 50.
Now let me allow to do some calculations:-
Total ads impression = 3000
Single ad impression revenue: 0 .0005$
Total ad clicks = 50
Cost per Click : 0.10$
Your Estimate Earning is ~ ~ 3000*0.0005 + 50*.10 = 1.5 + 5 = 6.5$
According to my calculation, you can get approximately 6.5$. but if you have different data like CPC, ad impression revenue then you can put these value in the following formula:-
Your approximate google adsense earning : (Total ads impression * approximate ad impression revenue) + total valid clicks * avg CPC )
If you are getting trouble to understand my above guide. then you can read these guides to make it easier.
You can earn Much more than 6.5 $. this is not the exact estimation. But this is not the wrong way to calculate the approximate google Adsense earnings.