Today I am going to describe cost per click (CPC). This is a very important topic for those Who are suffering from low CPC of their Adsense ads. So today I will tell you some genuine methods that can help you to Increase CPC of Adsense.
Strategies To Increase The CPC (Cost Per Click) of Google Adsense
There are few things I want to mention here. Most of the people don’t know about Adsense terminologies like CPM, Cost Per Click, CTR etc. Here I recommend you a short guide to Adsense terminologies. So you can easily understand all about Google Adsense.
I have already Discussed The Strategies To Increase The Cost Per Click. There is Basically Two Way.
- Using The High CPC Keyword.
- Blocking The Low CPC Keyword Networks.
But I did not mention how you can do that. Here I explain to you all about.
How To Find High Cost Per Click Keywords
Are you getting only .05$ to 0.18$ Cost Per Click? Don’t bother these figures. Just forget what you earned earlier. I’ll give you some sort of ideas. After using these Ideas you will get 1$ to 5$ or more than this.
Let’s get started…
- First of all, find a topic according to your suitability. Means choose such topics that you can explain better than other. (You can also use google search to find your topics or also use some free Tool Like Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest etc..)
- Now do some Keyword research. In this Step, you have to simply find some keywords from your topic. You can use Keyword research tools in order to find the high paying keywords. Google keyword planner is one of the best free tools.
- Type in your query in the search box of keyword planner. It will give you all the information about keyword like monthly search volume, suggested bid (Cost Per Click), competition & ad impression shares.
- Here you can see some keywords with the specifications. You will find some keyword that has highest CPC (Cost Per Click 8.79$). CPC is also changed according to geolocation.
- Now you can put this keyword in your content. (Remember: Do not put a huge amount of Keywords, keep it only 0,8% to 1%).
- Here you can follow the same procedure for Ubersuggest. But this tool does not tell you about CPC. For better keyword research you can buy premium Keyword Research tools for better optimization.
Blocking Low Paying Cost Per Click Ad Networks
This is a very popular method to increase the cost per click of Adsense ads. Adsense allows you to block the networks who are paying less CPC. You can block maximum 500 URLs.
- You need to open Google Sandbox , keywordspy & Google Adsense in three different tabs.
- Google sandbox: Here you have to put your domain name. This tool will show you the list Adsense ads.
- Keywordspy: This is a keyword analyzer tool. Here you check the click per cost of your ad network.
- First of all, copy the domain name of the ad network from the google sandbox. Then put It into the Keywordspy. Analyze It. If the cost per click of Ad network Is low then paste it Into the Adsense “allow and Block Ads Section” and click on the block URLs button.