Make money with Adsense

How to make money with adsense

before  i discuss  the  question about  how to make money with adsense . let me explain about the google adsense. so that  the beginners who does not know about  adsense become more familiar with google adsense.

Google adsense

it is a most popular ad placement program. it allow the advertiser  to  place their ads on  publisher’s  website or blog . the visitors who are  visiting  publisher’s blog see the ad on the web page .  if any visitor click over the ad  then he or she redirects to other  website.  which results  that the publisher get paid by the google ad program.

Google adsense is a program which will pay the publishers  if someone click on the ads. this is because  their are some advertiser who wants to promote their business or also sell their product .

The very first question will come that why google adsense pay you  for  clicks . the answer is that  ,  because  google is  only allow  a certain % of bid to the publisher. only 68%  of the  total bid is  for the publisher. the rest 32% is  for google. so google is also earn some fraction of the total  bid suggested by advertiser.

It can also be understand easily with help of a very simple example .

suppose that  i am a publisher (i have a website having more extreme traffic) and  you are a advertiser . you want to publish  your new product . in that case  you need some  publishers to publish your  product .  suddenly you  found me and ask me for publishing your product .  you make a deal with me that you will pay me  if i publish your product. if i agreed your deal then you can sell your more  products than earlier.

Similarly  google  has number  of publishers  like me and number of advertiser  like you . you go to the google and make a deal with google .  google allow  you to place  your ads or product  to publish your product  through publishers like me.

How to earn money with  adsense

if you are beginners for first who want to make a great amount of  money .then i  hardly  suggest you to use the google adsense .  you can make money  with  adsense.

1.first of all you have to make a website . And after that  you have to work on your website.

How to make a website for beginners

2. once your website become famous and also eligible   for google  adsense  program  . then you can sign up for google adsense . and then you will be able to make money with   adsense.

3. Fill up  your  all information like name , email id , website name etc…

4.After doing so  you will receive an email  for conformation . now you  can place google ads on your website in order to make money with  adsense.

There are many ways to make money with  adsense

Hello friends if  you are looking for a very great way to make money with adsense . then their are mostly three ways to  make money with adsense.

1 .  placing ads on your blogspot  blog

2. placing your ads on youtube channel

3. placing your ads on wordpress website

Placing ads on your blogspot

blogspot is a free web service which is hosted by google. anyone who want to make  a blog or website  can  easily go to the blogspot .  it is very easy to make money  with google adsense by sign up for adsense account through blogsopt  dashboard.

BlogSpot-AdSense Make money with Adsense

1. Login to your blogger  dashboard

2. Go to the Earning >Adsense

3. you will find an option  for sign up

4. Fill up the application for your request  of adsense

5. once you have certified then you will be able to place the google ads on your website. then you can make money with  adsense.

Placing  your ads on wordpress

wordpress is the most popular web platform to build your own website . it does not accounted  by google . wordpress  is  an own property . many hosting providers  give  facility to install your wordpress  web content . you can also make a free wordpress website. otherwise you can purchase a hosting server by hosting provider. here you can also make money with  adsense. similar step are used to make an adsense account.

Placing your ads on youtube channel

As we know that youtube is the most popular  platform. where one can make its own channel  and  upload the  videos. these videos  may be related to  education , entertainment and other . youtubers also get paid by google adsense . it helps youtuber to monetize  his channel.

 

Save

Save

 

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *