Today’s Topic is very important to all the bloggers & Youtubers who are using google Adsense as an earning Source.I am Damn Sure that you are all aware of AdSense Invalid Click activity or Fraud Clicks.This question is weird for all the Beginners.Because beginners have not much knowledge about Adsense.So I have Prepared a great piece of Article to the beginners so that they can not face these types of difficulty.
Please read these following Guides to Make yourself More intuitive:-
- What is google Adsense?
- How to Configure the Adsense Advertising on BlogSpot?
- Why google ads not showing on my blog?
- For More >>>
What is Fraud Clicks or Invalid Click Activity
When a Person or Group of people clicks on your AdSense ads from the same Ip Address.Then this is called Fraud Clicks or Invalid Clicks.In order to protect advertisers from these fraud Clicks Google Adsense Block their Publisher’s Ad account.Invalid Click Can ruin your AdSense account.So it is very Important to protect your Account From this harmful activity.
For More Information about fraud Clicks Activity please visit my Guide: Why my google ads Not Showing on my blog or website?
But Don’t Worry here I will Introduce you to Some Tactics that can help you to protect your account from these activities.Before I dive you into these Tactics Let me first tell you about the reasons Behind Fraud Clicks Activities.
- If you Put a Very large number of Ads on a single page of your blog.Then it will become easier to Click On your blog.
- This activity may happen because you tell your friends & Relative to click on your ads.
- Your haters who know all about AdSense fraud clicks activities & also know that this activity can ruin your Adsense account.Because they can not see you as a successful person.
Some Techniques that can help you to Protect your Adsense account from Fraud Clicks Activity
- Simply By using WordPress Plugins (If you are using WordPress platform).
- Adsense ads Density Per Page.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Adsense Invalid Click Activity Contact Form.
Let me Explain these Topics One by One:-
Use WordPress Plugins
If your blog is Install on WordPress platform then you can Use some Plugin to protect your Adsense Account.These plugins play a vital role to inform you all about your AdSense account.
You can Install Following plugins:-
This is one of the best Plugin to protect your Adsense account from fraud clicks activities.This is not only applicable for google Adsense but also for all other PPC(pay per click) advertising Networks.
It is used to prevent malicious clicks by google bots or by any human being.it also helps you to prevent clicks by your friends who wants to help you.
It’s Work Very Smart.it Continuously Calculate your Adsense (any ads) ads Clicks and equate these number of clicks with the number that you have set. if the number of clicks crosses this fixed(set Number of clicks) limit then it will hide your ads from your web source.
There are Some Other features of Click-Fraud Monitoring Plugin
- Sometimes you also Click your Own Adsense ads Again and again in order to earn revenue. So to avoid it you Can Block your own Ip address through this plugin.
- This Awesome Plugin works with all the Themes.
- It is very Simple to use and Can easily installed in WordPress.
Click Bombing is Started when you find that your Adsense ads CTR is very high than normal.Click Bombing Can easily be avoided by ClickBomb-protect Plugin.You have to only use a sort of code within which you can put your ad code.
<div id='cbprotect'>[your adsense or any other alternative ads code block]</div>
Features of Click-protect Plugin
- This plugin is user-friendly
- the functionality of this plugin is similar to the Click-fraud Monitoring
- This plugin is also supported by all themes
- It has the power to unblock the Ip which is banned.
Adsense ads Density Per Page
This is the best way to protect your AdSense account from these activities.Because If you Put a Great amount of ads on your single blog post then Indirectly you are increasing the chances of Ads clicks. this is a bad practice.your haters or competitors can easily make your account ruin.More ad insertion can make your website loading time More which is not good for your site health.so I recommend you to not to put more than 3 ads per blog post.
As you, all know about google analytics. this is one of the best tool to Monitor all the activities on your blog or website. it has a great Console to keep an eye on all type of Clicks activities on your blog.One can easily interpret and detect the exact position of any visitor.
Google Adsense Invalid Click activity Contact Form
Google Adsense also helps you to check your click activity.you can use this information to protect your account from the fraud clicks.you have to simply check your AdSense account every day and note down the number of clicks.you can also analyze your CTR. if you find any sudden Increment in your ad clicks or CTR then instantly erase your code from your blog and Complain about this activity here Invalid Click Activity appeal Form.
if you want to protect your account from fraud clicks then you should remember that do not apply for Adsense before you have started to get a huge amount of traffic. because at the starting point you will get very less traffic so the ratio of traffic to click(traffic/clicks ,suppose = 100/20) is less and if someone wants to harm you can easily do that.Because a very less amount of click will easily effect the CTR of your Adsense account.This effect is immediately be Considered by Adsense Which may result to block Adsense account.But if you apply for Adsense after getting a huge amount of traffic then a less Click does not affect your CTR.Because your traffic to click ratio (1000/20)does not change much.
If you like this Post then share it on social media like Facebook, twitter etc…If you have any query then you can comment me.
He Started His Blogging Career out of Passion. But now it has Became Passion For him.
Latest posts by shailesh shakya (see all)
- How Can I Increase CTR by Using Compelling SEO Meta Description - February 24, 2017
- build your own professional blog on wordpress within 5 minutes - February 18, 2017
- About Me: Behind The Beginners Blog - February 15, 2017