Whenever you do SEO, you need some SEO tools for keyword researching, auditing, off-page & on-page optimization and competitor’s analysis.
Hopefully, there are tons of free and paid tools available that can help you analyze your entire business blog/site. Some tools come up with all in one package, for example, SEMrush.
This tool has almost every feature that you could think of. But unfortunately, this tool does not allow you to access all the feature for free. To take the benefits of all the features, you have to purchase the premium version.
Ok, whatever the case you need SEO analyzers because you want to perform the following tasks…
- Backlink analysis
- Keyword research
- Content optimization – On page SEO
- Traffic, targeted audience analysis
- Technical SEO
These are some common tasks that you might want to perform with the help of these free online tools. Before you dive into the main topic let me tell you why do you need to have SEO tools?
It’s well known to you that analyzing your competitor’s website could give you the best opportunities to understand what you’re missing. And how you can synchronize and compete with them. That’s why you need competition analysis to keep pace with the current SEO.
Why is it so important to track down the competitors in your business industry? Because…
- This helps you understand the competition for your business. If you find a huge gap between you and your competitor’s business that means you might be doing those things that are obsoleted. That’s why you need some tools that can help you to track your competitor’s strategy.
- You can analyze their link building strategies to understand that how they are getting backlinks.
- By analyzing competitor’s website you could also get to know their ranking potential.
- What is the SEO score of your competitors?
- You can learn from their mistakes and experience by knowing pros and cons.
- You could predict the future of your business. Because if you’re very near to some successful competitors that means you could be successful.
Now let’s move on to the main discussion…
- Best SEO tools: A Collection of Popular To Increase Rankings in Google
- #1. Google Analytics (Free, site status)
- #2. Google search console (Free, Technical SEO, SEO audit)
- #3. Google trend (Free, Find the best trending topics)
- #4. Google keyword planner (Free, paid with Google AdWords, keyword research)
- #5. Page speed insights (Free, Loading speed analyzer)
- #6. Google Alerts (Free)
- #7. SEMrush (Paid, Multipurpose)
- #8. KWfinder (Freemium, Keyword research)
- #9. Ahrefs (Paid, Multipurpose)
- #10. SmallSEOTool.com (Free)
- #11. MOZ open site explorer (Paid, Find link opportunity)
- #12. SEOBOOK (Paid and free, Multipurpose)
- #13. KeywordTool.io (Free and Paid, keyword research)
- #14. UberSuggest (free, Multipurpose)
- #15. AuthoritySpy (Paid, Find the influencers)
- #16. JustReachOut (Paid, Reach out to journalist)
- #17. Mariehaynes.com (Free, Find the links that you must disavow)
- #18. Ninja out Reach (Paid, Find influencer)
- #19. ScrapBOX (Paid, Multiple features)
- #20. SiegeMedia (Free, embed code generator)
- #21. SKYROCKET (Free, find the best link prospects)
- #22. Aleyda Solis (Free, hreflang tag generator)
- #23. Panguin Tool (Free, Check Google Panda and Panguin hits )
- #25. AnswerThePublic (Free, suggest the query )
- #26. Seoptimer (Free, SEO audit)
- #27. MySiteAuditor (Freemium, SEO audit)
- #28. Marketing Grader (Free, SEO audit)
- #29. ZadroWeb (Free, SEO audit tool)
- #30. Linkody (Freemium, free trial & no credit card is required, Backlink analyzer)
- #31. LinkReaserchTool (Paid with 7-day trial using social media account, Backlink analysis)
- #32. Majestic SEO (Paid, Backlink analysis)
- #33. SERPSTATS (Freemium, domain overview, keyword analysis)
- #34. WordTracker (Freemium, keyword analyzer)
- #35. LongTailPro (Paid, 7-day free trial, Keyword research)
- #36. SPYFU (Paid, domain analyzer)
- #37. Transparency report by Google (Free, URL malware scanner)
- #38. SEOpowersuit (Paid, Backlink anchor text checker)
- #39. SEOEVIEWTOOOLS (Free, similar to Yoast SEO content analyzer, Helpful to BlogSpot users)
- #40. SiteLiner (Free up to 250 page, content analyzer)
- #41. Plagiarism check by SmallSEOtool (Free, check 1000 words at a time)
- #42. Duplichecker tool (Free, 1000 words at a time)
Best SEO tools: A Collection of Popular To Increase Rankings in Google
#1. Google Analytics (Free, site status)
This is the best tool to analyze your site traffic, audience, unique visitors per day, user behaviour, real-time traffic analysis, conversions, goals and loading speed.
There are other similar tools but why Google Analytics is best because Google says that “Google Analytics not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back.”
This is up to you, how you use this tool. You can either track your business goals and conversions or just look at your daily traffic and popular pages.
10 Benefits of using Google analytics
- It provides you tons of features for free. That’s why this is the best tool ever.
- Similar to search console, you can see what the terms or long tail keyword people are using to search for your site.
- Helps you understand which page converting readers into customers the best.
- You can analyze which pages are popular.
- Easily track down the targeted audience.
- Businesses can easily measure their goals and conversions to predict the profits.
- Apart from that, you can customize your own report for better understanding.
- You can easily connect your search console to Google analytics tool.
- Measure your real-time traffic.
- Bounce rate – this implies user experience. The lower the bounce rate, the higher the user experience.
I’ve listed 10 benefits of having a Google Analytics account. Now another google SEO tool is “Google Search console” which is useful for keeping your eye on technical SEO
Technical SEO is something where you take care of site structure, site errors, sitemap submission, security issues and many similar things.
So, for optimizing your site for technical SEO you need to have a Google search console account.
Once you’ve created, submit your site for review. Google scan your site and lets you know the crawl errors, 404 errors, server errors and render errors.
#2. Google search console (Free, Technical SEO, SEO audit)
Like I said, Google search console takes care of the technical aspects of your site. Imagine that your site contains hundreds of 404 errors, security issues and loading very slowly. How do you expect people to read your blog? And that is the reason why you should care about it.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t give you any solution except showing you the reasons why your site is suffering from these errors.
Apart from that this tool also gives you a very important data related to organic traffic like click-through rate, total organic clicks, impressions and search terms or keywords that people typed in while searching for your articles.
You can optimize your pages for their corresponding keywords or search queries to skyrocket your rankings.
6 Benefits of using Google search console
- If your site is technically ok that means your site performing well. And this tool helps you find every technical issue from server errors to security issues. So, I recommend you to submit your site to Google and Bing webmaster tools.
- This tool allows you to manage your robot.txt file
- Also allows you to immediately index your page by simply using ‘fetch as Google’ feature.
- Rich structured data to make your content convenient for search crawler to better understand your content.
- Notifies you whenever there are security issues.
- It also gives you an access to block the resource that you don’t want google spiders to crawl.
#3. Google trend (Free, Find the best trending topics)
Are you looking for the current trend? Then you must use be using Google trends. This is the third BEST Google SEO tool that plays an important role while you are looking for keyword’s search trend.
For instance, suppose you want to know the trend of “XYZ” keyword. Then you simply type in that keyword and this tool shows you the whole story over the years, months or even day
You can compare the similar terms to distinguish them based on the trend.
Compare two or more similar terms using Google Trends
From above screenshot, you can easily understand which term or keywords you should use for better search results.
5 Benefits of using Google trends tool
- Helps you to find the trendy topics
- Gives you the better interpretation based on geolocation
- Allows you to analyze the results based on 4 search methods. (YouTube search, Google image search, news search and Google shopping)
- You can also customize the report by making few changes like categories, time period, geo-location and web search.
- This is the only tool that distinguishes two or more terms better.
#4. Google keyword planner (Free, paid with Google AdWords, keyword research)
If you’ve no money to invest in keyword research then this tool could help you come up with tons of best keyword ideas.
Just go ahead and start researching keywords within your niche.
I’ve been using this tool for 2 years and I think this is a good resource for keyword researching. As a beginner, you must use this free tool.
However, now it is not so effective because of no exact search volume. But don’t worry here is an alternative method that you could use to identify the exact search volume.
So, after visiting the above guide you would able to track the exact search volume for the particular keywords.
Benefits of Google keyword planner tool
- You don’t want to pay any more
- You can call it a Google keyword reservoir where you can find tons of keyword suggestions.
- Advertisers use this tool to find the best keywords for their AdWords ad campaign
- You can customize your keyword ideas by just making a couple of changes (Read the earlier guide to know all customization options)
- There is no separate option for distinguishing mobile and desktop traffic
- Only gives you the 12-month average search volume which is not much accurate
- There is no data like domain authority and keyword difficulty
Regardless of these cons this tool still has the potential to help you out in many ways. Especially, helpful for beginners.
#5. Page speed insights (Free, Loading speed analyzer)
I love this tool because this tool gives you the reason why your site loading slows along with the solution. As you know that Google always tries to serve you fast.
These two screenshot shows you the loading performance. You can see that desktop score is better but the mobile score is not so good.
However, I’m using MAXCDN and a simple theme but there are some possible reasons that are why my site loading score is average.
But what if your site loading slowly, a user might leave your site. So, make sure you optimize your site and its structure to allow it load faster than other.
How you can make your site load faster. There are so many things that you need to consider in order to optimize your site for SEO rankings.
- First of all, check your site speed using “Google page speed insights”.
- This tool will tell you the current loading speed score and further modification options
- Once you find the reasons, you can take the corrective actives to make your site load faster
#6. Google Alerts (Free)
This could be a favourite tool for online marketers or businesses to keep an eye on latest updates from Google index. You can get the similar updates related to your marketing/blogging industry.
When I first used this tool, I found that this is really helpful for news blogs and also for the marketer.
It helps you find the best blog post ideas. And also helps you to create the better content. You can monitor the web to find the interesting topics for your blog.
Above I’ve listed 6 most common free Google SEO tools. But this is not the end. I’ve also prepared a list of additional tools that you can use to grow your SEO rankings.
#7. SEMrush (Paid, Multipurpose)
SEMrush is the best competitive data analyzer tool. This tool comes up with tons of features. You can either do keyword research by putting any search term/keyword or just enter the domain name of your competitors to collect the user data.
If you’ve premium version then you can access all the features for generating your website analysis report.
You can extract only 10 SEO analysis reports in a day with the free version. However, if you can pay for this tool then you must use this tool surely.
Organic Research: This section gives you the total number of organic searches that your site could possibly drive. If you have good organic search volume it means your site is doing well.
You can analyze your competitor’s best keywords data and use these keywords to outrank your competitors.
You can also see the drop in keyword & domain ranking positions to find the bottlenecks.
Advertising Research: Keep an eye on your competitor’s advertising strategy.
This research panel provides you all the possible data that your competitors use for growing their SEO ranking.
You can analyze ad budget, ad campaign and their strategies to uncover their secrets.
Backlink analysis: Backlinks are the most prominent ranking factors. For beginners, it is so hard to create high-quality backlinks.
But this tool provides you with the competitor’s backlink analysis report which helps you find the new resources to generate the high-quality backlinks.
Keyword Research: Without keyword researching, you never imagine to rank your page on Google. That’s why all SEO tools come up with keyword research.
You can find the less competitive Keyword to rank your page instantly.
#8. KWfinder (Freemium, Keyword research)
When it comes to keyword research, I always prefer KWfinder. Because this tool is very straight and easy to use and not so costly.
Even If you’ve free access to this tool you can still use this tool to analyze 5 keywords in a day.
Data that you can extract using this tool
- Keyword suggestion: – Suggest you tons of meaningful keyword ideas.
- CPC: – CPC of each and every suggestion
- Keyword Difficulty: – You can collect the low KEYWORD difficulty and high search volume to increase your ranking and monthly search traffic.
- Google SERPs lookup: – Show you the top 10 results of Google corresponding to each and every keyword suggestion. This report helps you identify whether there is a room for your website to rank. It could be understood by this example. Suppose you type in a keyword “XYZ” and SERPs report shows you some high domain authority & page authority sites that simply implies that means it’s better to find different search terms to dilute the competition on the first page.
- Monthly trend: – Shows you the monthly trend for individual keywords. This gives you the better interpretation whether you should pick this keyword or not.
#9. Ahrefs (Paid, Multipurpose)
Similar to SEMrush, Ahrefs is also one of most popular SEO analyzer tools.
Unfortunately, for beginners, it could be hard to buy this tool. Because its starting price is 100$ per month.
- Site Explorer: You can analyze the whole site and extract the data of organic traffic and backlink profile. This analysis helps you find your blog current stats. You can even monitor your competitor’s blog.
- Keyword analysis: This tool helps you find the tons of great keywords suggestions and also give you the data of possible search volume, CPC and keyword difficulty.
- Content explorer: This feature helps you find the relevant content (by backlinks, by social media and )
- Rank Tracker: Gives you the data about rankings. You can track both mobile and desktop rankings to analyze the effect of your site structure.
- SEO audit: A website analysis report that gives you the information about technical SEO including crawl errors, 404 errors and also site structure errors.
- Alerts: Helps you monitor your keyword rankings lost keywords, web mentions.
- SEO toolbar: Ahrefs comes up with two browser extension lets you allow to get the SEO metrics right in your browser.
There are more other extra features like Keyword generator, broken link checker, Domain comparison, content gap, SERPs analysis.
I don’t think if you have this tool you don’t need to go anywhere to discover.
#10. SmallSEOTool.com (Free)
SmallSEOtool is a free tool that allows you check your domain authority, content plagiarism, grammar misspelling, Backlinks and much more. However it has no potential to serve the keyword for you but you can use it to monitor DA, PA etc.
Use of this tool
This tool helps you find the best link opportunities for your blog or site. You can discover backlinks and harmful links to keep your link building profile clean.
- Calculate domain authority
- Page authority
- Root domain links
- Link profile
#12. SEOBOOK (Paid and free, Multipurpose)
SEObook also offers you all the information regarding SEO, keyword researching, Backlink analysis, Website health checker, Domain name finder, SEO site planner.
#13. KeywordTool.io (Free and Paid, keyword research)
This tool is only for keyword research. You can find tons of keywords based on a simple search term.
With the free version of this tool, you can only access the keyword ideas. But if you enable the pro version then you are allowed to select the best keyword based on search volume, CPC and keyword competition.
There is a drawback that some of the keywords are meaningless. You can’t use some of the keywords.
But on the other hand, it allows you find your keyword based on different – 2 search platform like YouTube, Amazon, Bing and eBay.
#14. UberSuggest (free, Multipurpose)
I love this tool the most because this is the best free SEO tool and has potential to replace the Google Keyword Planner.
It lists out more than 900 keywords based on a single keyword. And almost every keyword is meaningful.
- Free to use
- Meaningful keyword ideas
- SEO analyzer to calculate your SEO rankings. You can think of SEO audit.
- The audit is free. Just put your domain and within 10 seconds this tool generates a website analysis report.
- This tool generates three types of SEO reports. The first report gives you the insights of SEO score, speed score, Number of backlinks etc.
- Also, suggest you the possible solution to make the issues fixed.
- The second report is all about competitor’s analysis.
- And the last one is Keyword report. But present time this report has nothing they linked it to SEMrush keyword report.
I suggest you use this tool because this is free and provides you insightful SEO data.
#15. AuthoritySpy (Paid, Find the influencers)
Are you still struggling to find the influencer people in your blog niche?
Don’t worry, I’m introducing you ‘AuthoritySpy’. This is a best SEO and marketing tool to spy on most powerful people in your marketing or business industry.
The tool uses the data available on Twitter, Facebook, Alltop and Google plus. When you search for any keyword or topic it aggregates all the data exist on these media sites and show you a great report.
SEO is not just creating valuable content instead of that, you need to promote your content so that it appears on influencer’s twitter feed.
For this purpose, this tool is created to help you find influencers in your industry.
This tool comes up with this information. You can use it to better find influencers.
- First thing first, When you type in any keyword or niche. This tool shows you 7 parameters for selecting the best influencer
- The first parameter is ‘Spy score’. This data is based on the proprietary algorithm. Higher the value, SPY score would be higher
- The second one is ‘social authority’. Higher the authority, good influencer
- The next 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th are the Twitter followers, Facebook likes, Google+1s and Google+ followers.
- The last one is PR (page rank) – find people & blog that have high PR.
#16. JustReachOut (Paid, Reach out to journalist)
If you want to reach out to the journalist then use this tool to pitch them via mail. Unfortunately, you need to pay at least 159$ per months to enable this service.
Once you’ve purchased this tool, you can now increase your audience and could get more traffic.
I didn’t use this tool but when I researched I found that Brian Dean (owner of Backlinko.com) recommending this tool to their readers. Then I thought that why shouldn’t I recommend this tool to my readers to help by reaching them out to the journalist.
This is a database list contains tons of blacklisted domain name or URLs.
Many times you might have heard about “Should I disavow this link?” Because harmful URLs can hurt your SEO rankings.
That’s why you should disavow those harmful links to clean up the SEO bacteria.
#18. Ninja out Reach (Paid, Find influencer)
If you want to identify the best popular influencers within your niche then you must try this tool. This tool costs you 69$ to serve you the service.
This very similar to AuthoritySpy (mentioned above).
#19. ScrapBOX (Paid, Multiple features)
This tool helps you increase your SEO rankings by harvesting the keywords and new blogs for commenting.
The core features of this SEO analyzer tool
- This tool provides you listed links that are quite relevant your blog niche.
- Helps you find the new blog articles to comment on.
- Competitor’s analysis
- With the use of trainable poster, you can comment on thousands of blogs in minutes.
- Helps you improve your search visibility.
- This tool also allows you to find the meaningful long tail keywords that people are already searching for.
#20. SiegeMedia (Free, embed code generator)
If you are creating the infographics and allow other bloggers to embed your infographic then here is a free tool.
Very straightforward. Nothing is required. Just open SiegeMedia and enter the required details.
You can also create the embed code for videos.
If you’re WordPress user then you can download the embed code generator. But for BlogSpot users, this tool could be best.
Where do you find the high authoritative link prospects? Don’t know, no worries this tool helps you find the link prospects that is very similar to your blog articles.
This simply means if you share your content near to that domain, the chances of them to share your content is increased by several times.
#22. Aleyda Solis (Free, hreflang tag generator)
Great tool to generate the hreflang tags. You need to just put your post URL, language and country. Once you’ve done, hit enter. Within a second you will see hreflang tag ready to use.
#23. Panguin Tool (Free, Check Google Panda and Panguin hits )
A good SEO monitoring tool to analyze why your site traffic has suddenly dropped. When you suddenly lost your rankings and organic traffic and don’t know which algorithm affect your traffic then penguin tool helps you figure out which Google updates affected your SEO rankings.
#24. Screemingfrog (Freemium, SEO audit)
Also known as SEO log file analyzer. This tool takes the technical SEO in the account. It crawls the log files and also URLs.
- Find the crawl errors
- Identifies the orphan or un-crawled pages
- You can import your own data to compare them
- Tell you everything about search bots
- Gives you the report of slow pages
- Identifies the broken links
#25. AnswerThePublic (Free, suggest the query )
This is one of the best SEO tools that I encourage you to use. This tool suggests you most common terms and questions that people used to ask every day and every time.
These are the kind of long tail keywords that you could sprinkle in your content.
The cool thing is that, it shows you all the possible questions based on the prepositions, comparison and why who and how questions.
#26. Seoptimer (Free, SEO audit)
SEOptimer is the best SEO audit tool to do the audit of your site. If you can’t afford SEMrush or Ahrefs then I suggest you start using SEOptimer or UbserSuggest. These both tools provide you helpful audit data.
As you know SEO audit is important to check the health of your site.
Why I love this tool, because…
- You can generate Meta tag using “Meta Tag Generator tool”
- You can extract the keywords ideas
- Helps you to make your URL short
- Check for broken links
- Generate the “.htaccess” file.
- You can create SEO optimized robot.txt file
- Helps you Generate an XML sitemap for your site
- Also, check for responsiveness and W3C validator
These all features are free, that’s why I love this tool.
#27. MySiteAuditor (Freemium, SEO audit)
As the name implies, this tool is used to generate the audit report. However, there are so many audit tools but the way this tool is pretty unique.
That’s why I’ve mentioned this tool.
The tool analyzes the following SEO ranking factors…
- Page speed
- Analyze page URLs, Title tag, Description and image
- Blog post or copy analysis
- Social analysis
- Mobile usability analysis
- Page rank, root domain analysis
After analyzing the entire site it shows the possible task to improve your SEO rankings.
#28. Marketing Grader (Free, SEO audit)
This tool is very simple to use. But there are a lot of things this tool doesn’t provide you. I think mysiteauditor and SEOptimer are powerful than this tool.
#29. ZadroWeb (Free, SEO audit tool)
This is another free SEO audit tool. If you want a full SEO analysis, then you can use this tool.
Gives you these following information
- Google page speed score, page loading time
- Page authority & domain authority
- Organic traffic and top 10 keywords rank on google
- On page SEO stats like title, description, tags and image
- Check the validity of your robot.txt and sitemap files.
- Analysis of social presence
- URL stats like keyword in URL, canonical URL and URL friendliness.
Apart from SEO auditing, there is another thing that you need to do with SEO which is “Backlink analysis.”
Linkody is a good backlink analysis tool to keep your link profile healthy. Once you know the link profile you can better make your backlink profile.
Just go ahead and create your account. Once you verify your confirmation link you are ready to add competitors and your domain name to compare them.
For bigger site having more than thousands of backlinks can’t be monitored by the free version of this tool. If you want full access then you need to buy the premium version.
But with the free version, you can check up to 2 domain in a day and can monitor only 500 backlinks.
Oftentimes, you don’t know why your site got penalized by Google. But this tool helps you discover almost 10,000 google penalties.
Help you analyze your backlink profile.
This tool also distinguishes the high and low-risk backlinks. Overall, it gives you the significant data to better analyze the backlinks corresponding to your domain.
A very great backlink analyzer SEO tool. This tool has some additional information that you won’t be able to find other tools like link profile chart, citation flow, Backlink history chart and anchor text chart.
You can take the benefits of all the reports if you’re a premium member of this tool. Otherwise, you can only get the basic info.
#33. SERPSTATS (Freemium, domain overview, keyword analysis)
SERPstats gives you the data similar to SEMrush. However, the database behind this tool is smaller than SEMrsuh. That’s why the data from both of the SEO tools would be different.
But this tool still helps you keep eye on overview of a domain. You can even put keywords instead of a domain name to analyze the results.
#34. WordTracker (Freemium, keyword analyzer)
WordTracker is also one of the most popular SEO tools to do keyword research.
Free members can access 5 keywords in a day. And also provides you with all metrics like CPC, keyword difficulty, Search volume and keyword search trends.
#35. LongTailPro (Paid, 7-day free trial, Keyword research)
You can use this tool to find the tons of meaningful long tail keywords to skyrocket your ranking in Google.
According to Pat Flynn (@SmartPassiveIncome.com) – LongTailPro is a must-have tool for any SEO or internet marketer.
Features of LongTailPro tool
- It shows you the data relevant to Google AdWords
- You can filter the report based on CPC, advertiser competition and keyword difficulties.
- The best feature of this tool is “calculate keyword profitability”. By using this you can find the profitable keywords for your niche whether you create AdSense site or affiliate site.
#36. SPYFU (Paid, domain analyzer)
If you want to get unlimited access to all data then you must buy the premium version.
Again, this tool shows you the same SEO data, mainly give you the overview of a domain.
- Gives you the monthly organic traffic data
- List of your top competitors
- List of top popular keywords
- Ranking and backlinks data
#37. Transparency report by Google (Free, URL malware scanner)
This tool checks your domain to ensure whether your domain is safe or not. Simply put your domain name and this tool will give you the report.
As you know the google now care about link anchor text. That’s why you need something that can help you generate a report of Backlink anchor text.
Instead of checking them manually, better you use this tool.
Just enter your domain name and it shows you the entire history of your link anchor text.
#39. SEOEVIEWTOOOLS (Free, similar to Yoast SEO content analyzer, Helpful to BlogSpot users)
Most of you’re wondering how to do on-page SEO. Here is a quick solution. If you’re well aware of ON page SEO. Then you must have known that on page SEO is done while you writing your content.
Hopefully, WordPress provides you with the best plugins to do on page SEO. But what about BlogSpot user. There is no plugin.
If you are looking for on page content analyzer to increase your SEO rankings on BlogSpot platform then this tool should be your best friend.
This tool provides you with a very similar interface to WordPress with SEO score analyzer.
#40. SiteLiner (Free up to 250 page, content analyzer)
Best tool ever!
If you want to how much content is duplicate then head to SiteLiner.
Put the site URL and wait until SiteLiner scans your entire site. Once processing over, you can see the data.
This tool breaks down your content into three type –
- % of Duplicate content
- % of Common content
- % of Unique content
Make sure your site should be contained higher % of the unique content for good SEO rankings. The best part is that you can even check where the duplicity existed.
#41. Plagiarism check by SmallSEOtool (Free, check 1000 words at a time)
Let’s check your site plagiarism score by using this tool. This tool is not to ensure you who is copying your content.
If you want to check who is copying your site content then hopefully you will find the list of those tools.
#42. Duplichecker tool (Free, 1000 words at a time)
Similar to smallSEOtool’s plagiarism checker tool, this tool helps you check your content plagiarism. The only difference is that you can also upload text or doc file.
No doubt, SEO tools help you to increase your SEO rankings. Here I’ve listed 40+ tools. All are great. But it doesn’t mean you need all tools to work with. You can select a few tools that are useful for your business.
However, there are hundreds of free as well as paid tools. So, it’s impossible to list all tools. But in future, I’ll be continuously updating this list to provide you with all tools available out there.
I hope you’ll enjoy reading this article. If you like my efforts, then do share this article on social media platforms.